- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 301935, 7 pages
Short-Wavelength Light Enhances Cortisol Awakening Response in Sleep-Restricted Adolescents
Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 21 Union Street, Troy, NY 12180, USA
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 30 May 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Höflich
Copyright © 2012 Mariana G. Figueiro and Mark S. Rea. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Greg J. Elder, Mark A. Wetherell, Nicola L. Barclay, and Jason G. Ellis, “The cortisol awakening response – Applications and implications for sleep medicine,” Sleep Medicine Reviews, 2013.
- Blythe A. Corbett, and Clayton W. Schupp, “The Cortisol Awakening Response (CAR) in Male Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder,” Hormones and Behavior, 2014.