- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 359724, 5 pages
Measurement of Salivary Resistin Level in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
1Endocrine Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Health, Department of Endocrinology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital,
Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, No. 1 Shuaifuyuan, Wangfujing, Beijing 100730, China
2First Affiliated Hospital, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: Panayoula C. Tsiotra
Copyright © 2012 Jinhua Yin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. N. Comninos, C. N. Jayasena, and W. S. Dhillo, “The relationship between gut and adipose hormones, and reproduction,” Human Reproduction Update, 2013.
- Chien-Cheng Jung, Yau-Sheng Tsai, Chih-Ching Chang, Tsun-Jen Cheng, Ching-Wen Chang, Ping-Yen Liu, Yi-Jen Chiu, and Huey-Jen Su, “Allergen exposure induces adipose tissue inflammation and insulin resistance,” International Immunopharmacology, 2014.
- Yanping Huang, Weifeng Liu, Chao Yin, Le Ci, Ruqian Zhao, and Xiaojing Yang, “Response to lipopolysaccharide in salivary components and the submandibular gland of pigs,” Livestock Science, 2014.
- Basem I. El-Shafey, Mohammad M. El-Bedewy, Tymor Mostafa, and Mohmad Attia, “Serum resistin level in obstructive sleep apnea patients complicated with cardiac diseases, diabetes mellitus or renal impairment,” Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis, 2015.