- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389108, 10 pages
Change of Body Composition and Adipokines and Their Relationship with Insulin Resistance across Pubertal Development in Obese and Nonobese Chinese Children: The BCAMS Study
1Endocrine Key Laboratory of Ministry of Health, Department of Endocrinology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, No. 1 Shuaifuyuan, Wangfujing, Beijing 100730, China
2Department of Epidemiology, Capital Institute of Pediatrics, Beijing 100020, China
Received 23 August 2012; Revised 29 October 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Daniela Jezova
Copyright © 2012 Lu Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jason P. Thomas, Luke T. Vande Zande, Nga T. Nguyen, Michael A. Wood, Lora Kleis, and Alan T. Davis, “Basal And Bolus Insulin Requirements In Children, Adolescents, And Young Ad Ults With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus On Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infus Ion (Csii): Effects Of Age And Puberty,” Endocrine Practice, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 805–811, 2013.
- Qiaoxuan Wang, Jinhua Yin, Lu Xu, Hong Cheng, Xiaoyuan Zhao, Hongding Xiang, Hugh Simon Lam, Jie Mi, and Ming Li, “Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in a cohort of Chinese schoolchildren: com parison of two definitions and assessment of adipokines as components by fa ctor analysis,” Bmc Public Health, vol. 13, 2013.
- Lu Xu, Fan Ping, Jinhua Yin, Xinhua Xiao, Hongding Xiang, Christie M. Ballantyne, and Huaizhu Wu, “Elevated Plasma SPARC Levels Are Associated with Insulin Resistance, Dyslip idemia, and Inflammation in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013.
- Ewa Romejko-Wolniewicz, Justyna Teliga-Czajkowska, and Krzysztof Czajkowski, “Antenatal steroids,” Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 77–82, 2014.
- Anna Prats-Puig, Pilar Soriano-Rodríguez, Gemma Carreras-Badosa, Elena Riera-Pérez, Monserrat Ros-Miquel, Antoni Gomila-Borja, Francis de Zegher, Lourdes Ibáñez, Judit Bassols, and Abel López-Bermejo, “Balanced duo of anti-inflammatory SFRP5 and proinflammatory WNT5A in children,” Pediatric Research, 2014.