- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 396524, 13 pages
Tolerance-Inducing Strategies in Islet Transplantation
1Department of Immunology, Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
2Department of General Surgery, Transplant Center, Digestive Disease Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 15 December 2011; Accepted 8 March 2012
Academic Editor: A. N. Balamurugan
Copyright © 2012 Sumantha Bhatt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Boris Gala-Lopez, Andrew R. Pepper, and A. M. James Shapiro, “Biologic Agents in Islet Transplantation,” Current Diabetes Reports, 2013.
- Preeti Chhabra, and Kenneth L. Brayman, “Overcoming Barriers in Clinical Islet Transplantation: Current Limitations and Future Prospects,” Current Problems in Surgery, 2013.
- , “Current World Literature,” Current Opinion in Organ Transplantation, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 601–629, 2013.