- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 417017, 8 pages
Preventive Treatment with Methylprednisolone Paradoxically Exacerbates Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
1Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Research, University of Göttingen and Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung, Waldweg 33, 37073 Göttingen, Germany
2Neuroimmunology Branch, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
3Institute of Cellular and Molecular Immunology, University of Göttingen Medical School, Humboldtallee 34, 37073 Göttingen, Germany
4Department of Laboratory Animal Science, Medical School, University of Greifswald, Walther-Rathenau-Straße 49a, 17489 Greifswald, Germany
Received 14 August 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 2 November 2012
Academic Editor: Andrew Chan
Copyright © 2012 Simone Wüst et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephen Krieger, Shawn F. Sorrells, Molly Nickerson, and Thaddeus W.W. Pace, “Mechanistic Insights Into Corticosteroids in Multiple Sclerosis: War Horse or Chameleon?,” Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2014.
- Lin Zhu, Qing-xia Pan, Xiao-Jian Zhang, Yu-Ming Xu, Yao-juan Chu, Nan Liu, Peng Lv, Guang-Xian Zhang, and Quan-Cheng Kan, “Protective effects of matrine on experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis via regulation of ProNGF and NGF signaling,” Experimental and Molecular Pathology, 2015.