- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671209, 9 pages
Delayed Recognition of Disorders of Sex Development (DSD): A Missed Opportunity for Early Diagnosis of Malignant Germ Cell Tumors
1Department of Pathology, Erasmus MC-University Medical Center Rotterdam, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, P.O. Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
2Centre for Reproduction and Development, Monash Institute of Medical Research, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
3Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, Erasmus MC-University Medical Center Rotterdam, Sophia, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4Department of Radiation Oncology, Erasmus MC-University Medical Center Rotterdam, Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5Department of Pediatric Urology, Erasmus MC-University Medical Center Rotterdam, Sophia, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Received 11 August 2011; Revised 27 September 2011; Accepted 13 October 2011
Academic Editor: Rodolfo Rey
Copyright © 2012 Remko Hersmus et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jorgen Thorup, Kolja Kvist, Erik Clasen-Linde, Dina Cortes, and Bodil Laub Petersen, “Adult Immunohistochemical Markers Fail to Detect Intratubular Germ Cell Neoplasia in Prepubertal Boys with Cryptorchidism,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Anders Juul, and Nessn H. Azawi, “Disorders of sex development presenting as unilateral cryptorchidism,” Scandinavian Journal of Urology, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 433–436, 2013.
- C. McKinnell, R. T. Mitchell, K. Morris, R. A. Anderson, C. J. Kelnar, W. H. Wallace, and R. M. Sharpe, “Perinatal germ cell development and differentiation in the male marmoset (Callithrix jacchus): similarities with the human and differences from the rat,” Human Reproduction, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 886–896, 2013.