- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 747460, 6 pages
The Association of Depression and the Cardiovascular Risk Factors of Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and Body Mass Index among Patients with Diabetes: Results from the Translating Research into Action for Diabetes Study
1Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, 10940 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
2Department of Health Policy and Management, Jonathan and Karin Fielding School of Public Health, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 4 August 2012; Revised 9 October 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Evan Atlantis
Copyright © 2012 Lindsay B. Kimbro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vincenzo Fiore, Massimo Marci, Antonella Poggi, Vito Angelo Giagulli, Brunella Licchelli, Massimo Iacoviello, Edoardo Guastamacchia, Giovanni De Pergola, and Vincenzo Triggiani, “The association between diabetes and depression: a very disabling condition,” Endocrine, 2014.
- Tomasz P. Kowal, Caroline Chessex, Douglas S. Lee, and Sherry L. Grace, “Integrated Cardiovascular Rehabilitation,” Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 114–123, 2015.