- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 785247, 6 pages
The Effect of Captopril on Impaired Wound Healing in Experimental Diabetes
1Physiology Research Center, Department of Physiology, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2Isfahan Medical Student Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
3Department of Physiology, Isfahan Payame Noor University, Isfahan, Iran
Received 30 January 2012; Revised 25 April 2012; Accepted 25 May 2012
Academic Editor: Leon Bach
Copyright © 2012 Ehsan Zandifar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Faraidoon Haghdoost, Mohammad Mehdi Baradaran Mahdavi, Alireza Zandifar, Mohammad Hossein Sanei, Behzad Zolfaghari, and Shaghayegh Haghjooy Javanmard, “Pistacia atlantica Resin Has a Dose-Dependent Effect on Angiogenesis and Skin Burn Wound Healing in Rat,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Qian-Li Tang, Shan-Shan Han, Jing Feng, Jia-Qi Di, Wen-Xi Qin, Jun Fu, and Qiu-Yan Jiang, “Moist exposed burn ointment promotes cutaneous excisional wound healing in rats involving VEGF and bFGF,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1277–1282, 2014.