- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 816365, 5 pages
Checklist for the Structural Description of the Deep Phenotype in Disorders of Sexual Development
Department of Paediatric Surgery, University of Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Germany
Received 8 September 2011; Accepted 10 November 2011
Academic Editor: Gil Guerra-Junior
Copyright © 2012 L. Wünsch. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. E. Brain, S. M. Creighton, I. Mushtaq et al., “Holistic management of DSD,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 335–354, 2010.
- R. C. Rink, M. C. Adams, and R. Misseri, “A new classification for genital ambiguity and urogenital sinus anomalies,” British Journal of Urology International, vol. 95, no. 4, pp. 638–642, 2005.
- G. B. Chavhan, D. A. Parra, K. Oudjhane, S. F. Miller, P. S. Babyn, and J. L. Salle, “Imaging of ambiguous genitalia: classification and diagnostic approach,” Radiographics, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1891–1904, 2008.
- B. A. Vanderbrink, R. C. Rink, M. P. Cain et al., “Does preoperative genitography in congenital adrenal hyperplasia cases affect surgical approach to feminizing genitoplasty?” The Journal of Urology, vol. 184, no. 4, supplement, pp. 1793–1798, 2010.
- L. Wünsch and J. M. Schober, “Imaging and examination strategies of normal male and female sex development and anatomy,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 367–379, 2007.