- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 856359, 7 pages
Association of Lipids with Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in Subclinical Hypothyroidism
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Bioquímica Toxicológica, Departamento de Química, Centro de Ciências Naturais e Exatas, Universidade Federal de Santa Maria, 97105-900 Santa Maria, RS, Brazil
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Leon Bach
Copyright © 2012 Adriana Santi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nalini N. E. Radhakishun, Mariska van Vliet, Ines A. von Rosenstiel, Olivier Weijer, Jos H. Beijnen, Dees P. M. Brandjes, and Michaela Diamant, “Increasing thyroid-stimulating hormone is associated with impaired glucose metabolism in euthyroid obese children and adolescents,” Journal Of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 26, no. 5-6, pp. 531–537, 2013.
- S. Gouroju, V. S. Reddy, M. M. Suchitra, P. V. L. N. Srinivasa Rao, V. Suresh, and A. Sachan, “Antioxidant Defense in Overt and Subclinical Hypothyroidism,” Hormone And Metabolic Research, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 754–758, 2013.
- I. Villanueva, C. Alva-Sánchez, and J. Pacheco-Rosado, “The Role of Thyroid Hormones as Inductors of Oxidative Stress and Neurodegeneration,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Dilek Sarici, Ali Yikilmaz, Leyla Akin, Tamer Gunes, M. Adnan Ozturk, and Selim Kurtoglu, “Aortic Intima-Media Thickness in Newborns with Congenital Hypothyroidism,” Hormone Research in Paediatrics, vol. 80, no. 4, pp. 267–272, 2013.