- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 925143, 8 pages
Chemical Methods to Induce Beta-Cell Proliferation
Chemical Biology Program, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, 7 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Received 19 March 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: A. N. Balamurugan
Copyright © 2012 Amedeo Vetere and Bridget K. Wagner. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weijun Shen, Matthew S. Tremblay, Vishal A. Deshmukh, Weidong Wang, Christophe M. Filippi, George Harb, You-qing Zhang, Anwesh Kamireddy, Janine E. Baaten, Qihui Jin, Tom Wu, Jonathan G. Swoboda, Charles Y. Cho, Jing Li, Bryan A. Laffitte, Peter McNamara, Richard Glynne, Xu Wu, Ann E. Herman, and Peter G. Schultz, “Small-Molecule Inducer of beta Cell Proliferation Identified by High-Throug hput Screening,” Journal of The American Chemical Society, vol. 135, no. 5, pp. 1669–1672, 2013.
- Chrysovalantou Mihailidou, Athanasios G. Papavassiliou, and Hippokratis Kiaris, “A crosstalk between p21 and UPR-induced transcription factor C/EBP homologous protein (CHOP) linked to Type 2 Diabetes,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Marta Szabat, “Modulation of beta-Cell Fate and Function by TGF beta Ligands: A Superfamil y With Many Powers,” Endocrinology, vol. 154, no. 11, pp. 3965–3969, 2013.
- Philippe A. Lysy, and Gordon C. Weir, “Making beta Cells from Adult Cells Within the Pancreas,” Current Diabetes Reports, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 695–703, 2013.
- Amedeo Vetere, Amit Choudhary, Sean M. Burns, and Bridget K. Wagner, “Targeting the pancreatic β-cell to treat diabetes,” Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, 2014.