- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 972617, 7 pages
Diagnosing Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults
Department of Endocrinology, Beaumont Hospital, RCSI Medical School, Dublin 9, Ireland
Received 6 March 2012; Revised 14 June 2012; Accepted 15 June 2012
Academic Editor: Maria L. Dufau
Copyright © 2012 Nigel Glynn and Amar Agha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Perra, G. Grassi, M. Perotti, A. I. Pincelli, and A. Saluzzi, “Body Fat Mass is a Strong and Negative Predictor of Peak Stimulated Growth Hormone and Bone Mineral Density in Healthy Adolescents During Transition Period,” Hormone And Metabolic Research, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 748–753, 2013.
- Melody L. Allensworth-James, Angela Odle, Anessa Haney, and Gwen Childs, “Sex Differences in Somatotrope Dependency on Leptin Receptors in Young Mice: Ablation of LEPR Causes Severe Growth Hormone Deficiency and Abdominal Ob,” Endocrinology, vol. 156, no. 9, pp. 3253–3264, 2015.
- Victor Caz, Marcos Elvira, Maria Tabernero, Antonio G. Grande, Bricia Lopez-Plaza, Enrique de Miguel, Carlota Largo, and Monica Santamaria, “Growth Hormone Protects the Intestine Preserving Radiotherapy Efficacy on Tumors: A Short-Term Study,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- P. Sgrò, M. Sansone, A. Parisi, A. Sartorio, A. Sansone, F. Romanelli, A. Lenzi, and L. Di Luigi, “Supra-physiological rhGH administration induces gender-related differences in the hypothalamus–pituitary–thyroid (HPT) axis in healthy individuals,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 2016.