- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 182060, 6 pages
Osteoprotegerin as a Marker of Atherosclerosis in Diabetic Patients
12nd Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Athens Medical School, Aretaeio Hospital, 11526 Athens, Greece
2Obstetric-Gynecological Unit and Research Center, Evgenideio Hospital, University of Athens, 11526 Athens, Greece
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medical School, University of Thessaly, 41334 Larissa, Greece
42nd University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hippokratio General Hospital, University of Thessaloniki Medical School, 54642 Thessaloniki, Greece
5Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General District Hospital “Helena Venizelou”, 11521 Athens, Greece
61st Department of Surgery, University of Athens Medical School, Laiko Hospital, 11527 Athens, Greece
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 28 December 2012
Academic Editor: Anil K. Agarwal
Copyright © 2013 Areti Augoulea et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hanis H. Harith, Margaret J. Morris, and Mary M. Kavurma, “On the TRAIL of obesity and diabetes,” Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2013.
- Hye Ja Lee, “Transglutaminase-2 Is Involved in Expression of Osteoprotegerin in MG-63 Os teosarcoma Cells,” Biomolecules & Therapeutics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 204–209, 2013.
- Dima L Diab, and Nelson B Watts, “Denosumab in osteoporosis,” Expert Opinion on Drug Safety, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xing Fang, Huaping Xin, Shaoqiong Zhou, Siming Guan, and Wei Li, “Osteoprotegerin Inhibits Calcification of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell via D own Regulation of the Notch1-RBP-J kappa/Msx2 Signaling Pathway,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.