- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 285729, 9 pages
Prevalence of Osteoporosis and Its Associated Factors among Older Men with Type 2 Diabetes
Department of Endocrinology, Jishuitan Hospital, Beijing 100035, China
Received 21 September 2012; Revised 22 November 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: Maria L. Dufau
Copyright © 2013 Hai-ling Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Lechleitner, K. Pils, R. Roller-Wirnsberger, E. Beubler, R. Gasser, P. Mrak, F. Hoppichler, and P. Pietschmann, “Diabetes und Osteoporose,” Zeitschrift für Gerontologie und Geriatrie, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 390–397, 2013.
- Huynh Thien Duc, “The biological time calendar,” Biomedicine & Aging Pathology, 2014.
- K.I. Khoshha, S.A. Sheweita, M.S.F. Al-Maghamsi, and A.M. Habeb, “Does type 1 diabetes mellitus affect bone quality in prepubertal children?,” Journal of Taibah University Medical Sciences, 2015.