- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 650984, 15 pages
Diverse Effects of Phytoestrogens on the Reproductive Performance: Cow as a Model
1Department of Reproductive Immunology and Pathology, Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research, Polish Academy of Sciences, Tuwima 10 Street, 10-747 Olsztyn, Poland
2Department of Life Sciences, Doctoral School in Life Sciences, University of Siena, Miniato via A. Moro 2 St., 53100 Siena, Italy
3Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Warmia and Masuria, Zolnierska 14 C St., 10-561 Olsztyn, Poland
Received 14 January 2013; Accepted 4 March 2013
Academic Editor: Ewa Gregoraszczuk
Copyright © 2013 Izabela Wocławek-Potocka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D.J. Skarzynski, A.Z. Szóstek, A. Kołomycka, M. Botelho, A. Zagrajczuk, and G.M. Ferreira-Dias, “The modulation of prostaglandin production by coumestrol in the equine endometrium in vitro,” Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 132–133, 2014.
- Howard E Morgan, Dylan Dillaway, and Thea M Edwards, “Estrogenicity of soybeans (Glycine max) varies by plant organ and developmental stage,” Endocrine Disruptors, vol. 2, no. 1, 2014.
- Xin-Lan Qu, Yuan Fang, Ming Zhang, and Yuan-Zhen Zhang, “Phytoestrogen Intake and Risk of Ovarian Cancer: a Meta-Analysis of 10 Observational Studies,” Asian Pacific Journal Of Cancer Prevention, vol. 15, no. 21, pp. 9085–9091, 2014.