- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 826475, 13 pages
Determining Boundaries between Abundance Biozones Using Minimal Equipment
1Petroleum Geoscience Programme, Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
2Department of Land Science and Surveying, Faculty of Engineering, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago
Received 26 February 2010; Accepted 12 May 2010
Academic Editor: Mariana Amato
Copyright © 2010 Brent Wilson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. K. Shitikov, and E. V. Abrosimova, “Method of allocating biotope margins in watercourses using biodiversity indexes applied to benthic communities,” Inland Water Biology, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 249–252, 2013.
- Brent Wilson, “Ecostratigaphic regime shift during late quaternary marine isotope stages 8-9 in santaren channel,western tropical atlantic ocean: Benthonic foraminiferal evidence from odp hole 1006A,” Journal of Foraminiferal Research, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 127–142, 2013.
- Brent Wilson, “Ecostratigaphic Regime Shift During Late Quaternary Marine Isotope Stages 8-9 In Santaren Channel, Western Tropical Atlantic Ocean: Benthonic Foraminiferal Evidence From Odp Hole 1006A,” Journal Of Foraminiferal Research, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 143–153, 2013.