- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 685708, 8 pages
Stakeholders' Perception as Support for Forest Landscape Planning
1Agricultural Research Council-Forest Monitoring and Planning Research Unit (CRA-MPF), P.za Nicolini 6, Villazzano, 38124 Trento, Italy
2Forest Ecology Laboratory, Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, University of Trento, Via Mesiano 77, Mesiano, 38050 Trento, Italy
3Agricultural Research Council-Appennine Forestry Research Unit (CRA-SFA), Via Bellini 8, 86170 Isernia, Italy
Received 7 July 2011; Revised 1 September 2011; Accepted 1 September 2011
Academic Editor: Pavlos Kassomenos
Copyright © 2011 Isabella De Meo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria Giulia Cantiani, “Forest planning and public participation: A possible methodological approach,” IForest, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 72–82, 2012.
- Isabella De Meo, Fabrizio Ferretti, Mauro Frattegiani, Chiara Lora, and Alessandro Paletto, “Public participation GIS to support a bottom-up approach in forest landscape planning,” iForest - Biogeosciences and Forestry, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 347–352, 2013.