- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 856869, 13 pages
Plant Richness-Biomass Relationships in Restored Northern Great Plains Grasslands (USA)
1Range Science Graduate Program, School of Natural Resource Sciences, North Dakota State University, NDSU Dep. 7510, P.O. Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA
2Natural Resources Management Interdisciplinary Program, School of Natural Resource Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA
3Natural Resources Management Interdisciplinary Program, School of Natural Resource Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND 58108-6050, USA
Received 30 November 2010; Revised 4 March 2011; Accepted 25 March 2011
Academic Editor: Shibu Jose
Copyright © 2011 Mario E. Biondini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Devan McGranahan, “Ecologies of Scale: Multifunctionality Connects Conservation and Agriculture across Fields, Farms, and Landscapes,” Land, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 739–769, 2014.
- Erin K. Espeland, “Choosing a Reclamation Seed Mix to Maintain Rangelands During Energy Development in the Bakken,” Rangelands, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 25–28, 2014.