- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 868426, 15 pages
The Humpbacked Species Richness-Curve: A Contingent Rule for Community Ecology
1Department of Biology, Berry College, Mount Berry, GA 30149, USA
2Western Fisheries Research Center, U.S. Geological Survey, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Received 1 January 2011; Revised 22 April 2011; Accepted 23 May 2011
Academic Editor: Shibu Jose
Copyright © 2011 John H. Graham and Jeffrey J. Duda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Valerio Amici, Elisa Santi, Goffredo Filibeck, Martin Diekmann, Francesco Geri, Sara Landi, Anna Scoppola, and Alessandro Chiarucci, “Influence of secondary forest succession on plant diversity patterns in a Mediterranean landscape,” Journal of Biogeography, 2013.
- Xiaozhen Mou, Jisha Jacob, Xinxin Lu, Steven Robbins, Shulei Sun, and Joseph D. Ortiz, “Diversity and distribution of free-living and particle-associated bacterioplankton in Sandusky Bay and adjacent waters of Lake Erie Western Basin,” Journal of Great Lakes Research, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 352–357, 2013.
- Olga Skácelová, and Jan Lepš, “The relationship of diversity and biomass in phytoplankton communities weakens when accounting for species proportions,” Hydrobiologia, 2013.
- Angel Quiros, Jacobo Santander, Maria J. Fernandez, Ma Elena Perdomo, Jose Ma Fernandez-Palacios, Ada Ma Herrera, Juan D. Delgado, Rodrigo Riera, Carlos G. Escudero, Jose R. Arevalo, Lorenzo Dieguez, Jezahel V. Miranda, Rafael Ma Navarro, Ruediger Otto, and Antonia Jimenez-Rodriguez, “Biomass-dispersal trade-off and the functional meaning of species diversity,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 261, pp. 8–18, 2013.