- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 146073, 10 pages
A GIS Framework for Fish Habitat Prediction at the River Basin Scale
1Department of Ecology, Evolution and Natural Resources, Rutgers University, 14 College Farm Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
2Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Received 4 August 2011; Revised 19 October 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: Bruce Leopold
Copyright © 2012 Marcia S. Meixler and Mark B. Bain. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarinder Kaur Dhillon, S. L. Chiew, L. K. Leow, Amandeep S. Sidhu, N. I. Shuhaimi, Y. M. Leong, and V. C. Chong, “A model of a digital biological ecosystem,” Systematics and Biodiversity, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Marcia S. Meixler, and Mark B. Bain, “Modeling Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Richness Using Landscape Attributes,” International Journal of Ecology, vol. 2015, pp. 1–14, 2015.