- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 154686, 12 pages
Habitat Choice and Speciation
1Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, The University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
2Departamento de Bioquímica, Genética e Inmunología, Facultad de Biología, Universidad de Vigo, 36310 Vigo, Spain
3Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Received 2 August 2011; Revised 2 November 2011; Accepted 28 November 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Faria
Copyright © 2012 Sophie E. Webster et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sven Geiselhardt, Tobias Otte, and Monika Hilker, “Looking for a similar partner: host plants shape mating preferences of herb ivorous insects by altering their contact pheromones,” Ecology Letters, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 971–977, 2012.
- Benjamin C. Haller, Rupert Mazzucco, and Ulf Dieckmann, “Evolutionary Branching in Complex Landscapes,” The American Naturalist, pp. E000–E000, 2013.
- Xavier Thibert-Plante, and Sergey Gavrilets, “Evolution of mate choice and the so-called magic traits in ecological speciation,” Ecology Letters, 2013.
- Juan Galindo, Maria J. Rivas, María Saura, and Emilio Rolán-Alvarez, “Selection on hybrids of ecologically divergent ecotypes of a marine snail: the relative importance of exogenous and endogenous barriers,” Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013.
- Alena A. Shirokaya, “New data on deep water Baikal limpets found in hydrothermal vents and oil-s eeps,” Archiv Fur Molluskenkunde, vol. 142, no. 2, pp. 257–278, 2013.
- Kai Winkelmann, Martin J. Genner, Tetsumi Takahashi, and Lukas Rüber, “Competition-driven speciation in cichlid fish,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, 2014.