- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 156274, 9 pages
The Effect of Timing of Grassland Management on Plant Reproduction
Swedish Biodiversity Centre, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, P.O. Box 7007, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Received 15 August 2011; Accepted 4 December 2011
Academic Editor: Andrew Denham
Copyright © 2012 Tommy Lennartsson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna Dahlström, Ana-Maria Iuga, and Tommy Lennartsson, “Managing biodiversity rich hay meadows in the EU: A comparison of Swedish and Romanian grasslands,” Environmental Conservation, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 194–205, 2013.
- Åke Berg, Karin Ahrné, Erik Öckinger, Roger Svensson, and Jörgen Wissman, “Butterflies in semi-natural pastures and power-line corridors - effects of flower richness, management, and structural vegetation characteristics,” Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2013.
- Luisa Last, Gisela Luescher, Franco Widmer, and Beat Boller, “Indicators for genetic and phenotypic diversity of Dactylis glomerata in Sw iss permanent grassland,” Ecological Indicators, vol. 38, pp. 181–191, 2014.