- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 182683, 10 pages
Modeling Critical Forest Habitat in the Southern Coal Fields of West Virginia
1Natural Resource Analysis Center, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
2Division of Resource Management, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
3Division of Forestry and Natural Resources, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 2 January 2012
Academic Editor: Bradford Hawkins
Copyright © 2012 Aaron E. Maxwell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew R. Dzialak, Dean J. Houchen, Seth M. Harju, James P. Mudd, John J. Wondzell, Stephen L. Webb, Nicholas P. Gould, Jennifer E. Hess, and Jeffrey B. Winstead, “Ecosystem-level dynamics of soil-vegetation features, with implications for conserving a narrowly endemic reptile,” Landscape Ecology, 2013.
- John Amos, William Jenkins, Michael P. Strager, Petra Bohall Wood, Glenn W. Suter, Matthew C. Nicholson, Daniel Druckenbrod, Christine Mazzarella, and Walter Galloway, “The Overlooked Terrestrial Impacts of Mountaintop Mining,” Bioscience, vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 335–348, 2013.