- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 235010, 7 pages
Factors Influencing Progress toward Ecological Speciation
1CNRS, UMR 7205, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, 45 Rue Buffon, CP50, 75005 Paris, France
2CIBIO/UP—Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos, Universidade do Porto, Campus Agrário de Vairão, R. Monte-Crasto, 4485-661 Vairão, Portugal
3IBE—Institut de Biologia Evolutiva (UPF-CSIC), Universitat Pompeu Fabra, PRBB, Avenue Doctor Aiguader N88, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
4Department of Botany, 3165, University of Wyoming, 1000 East University Avenue Laramie, WY 82071, USA
5Redpath Museum and Department of Biology, McGill University, 859 Sherbrooke Street West Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Received 28 March 2012; Accepted 28 March 2012
Copyright © 2012 Marianne Elias et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roger S. Thorpe, Yann Surget-Groba, and Helena Johansson, “Quantitative traits and mode of speciation in Martinique anoles,” Molecular Ecology, vol. 21, no. 21, pp. 5299–5308, 2012.
- Jing-Yu Fang, Jeng-Der Chung, Yu-Chung Chiang, Chung-Te Chang, Chia-Ying Chen, and Shih-Ying Hwang, “Divergent Selection and Local Adaptation in Disjunct Populations of an Endangered Conifer, Keteleeria davidiana var. formosana (Pinaceae),” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Aaron B. A. Shafer, and Jochen B. W. Wolf, “Widespread evidence for incipient ecological speciation: a meta-analysis of isolation-by-ecology,” Ecology Letters, 2013.
- Denis Bourguet, Sergine Ponsard, Rejane Streiff, Serge Meusnier, Philippe Audiot, Jing Li, and Zhen-Ying Wang, “ ‘Becoming a species by becoming a pest’ or how two maize pests of the genus Ostrinia possibly evolved through parallel ecological speciation events ,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- José Melo-Ferreira, Martim Melo, Felicity Jones, Walter Salzburger, Dolph Schluter, Roger Butlin, Rui Faria, Sebastien Renaut, Juan Galindo, and Catarina Pinho, “Advances in Ecological Speciation: an integrative approach,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- Nasrudin Abd Rahim, and Hew Wooi Ping, “New Three-Phase Multilevel Inverter with Shared Power Switches,” Journal Of Power Electronics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 787–797, 2013.
- Jan Schnitzler, Mladen Kucinic, Wolfram Graf, Halil Ibrahimi, Mladen Kerovec, and Steffen U. Pauls, “Microscale vicariance and diversification of Western Balkan caddisflies lin ked to karstification,” Freshwater Science, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 250–262, 2014.
- Maria C. Melo, Alicia Grealy, Beth Brittain, Greg M. Walter, and Daniel Ortiz-Barrientos, “Strong extrinsic reproductive isolation between parapatric populations of an Australian groundsel,” New Phytologist, 2014.