- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 242154, 13 pages
Larval Performance in the Context of Ecological Diversification and Speciation in Lycaeides Butterflies
1Department of Biology, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557, USA
2Department of Biology, Population and Conservation Biology Program, Texas State University, San Marcos, TX 78666, USA
3Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
4Department of Botany, Program in Ecology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
Received 26 July 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Faria
Copyright © 2012 Cynthia F. Scholl et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. L. Forister, C. F. Scholl, J. P. Jahner, J. S. Wilson, J. A. Fordyce, Z. Gompert, D. R. Narala, C. Alex Buerkle, and C. C. Nice, “Specificity, rank preference, and the colonization of a non-native host plant by the Melissa blue butterfly,” Oecologia, vol. 172, no. 1, pp. 177–188, 2013.
- Matthew L. Forister, and Joseph S. Wilson, “The population ecology of novel plant-herbivore interactions,” Oikos, vol. 122, no. 5, pp. 657–666, 2013.
- Zachariah Gompert, Lauren K. Lucas, Chris C. Nice, James A. Fordyce, C. Alex Buerkle, and Matthew L. Forister, “Geographically multifarious phenotypic divergence during speciation,” Ecology and Evolution, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 595–613, 2013.
- Cynthia F. Scholl, Kevin J. Burls, Joy L. Newton, Bonnie Young, and Matthew L. Forister, “Temporal and geographic variation in parasitoid attack with no evidence for ant protection of the Melissa blue butterfly, Lycaeides melissa,” Ecological Entomology, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 168–176, 2014.