- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 257326, 12 pages
Facilitation of American Chestnut (Castanea dentata) Seedling Establishment by Pinus virginiana in Mine Restoration
1Conservation Science Training Center at the Wilds, Cumberland, OH 43732, USA
2Department of Botany Oxford, Miami University, OH 45056, USA
3USDA Forest Service, 359 Main Road, Delaware, OH 43015, USA
Received 15 July 2011; Accepted 31 October 2011
Academic Editor: Herman Shugart
Copyright © 2012 Jenise M. Bauman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Douglass F. Jacobs, Harmony J. Dalgleish, and C. Dana Nelson, “ A conceptual framework for restoration of threatened plants: the effective model of American chestnut ( Castanea dentata ) reintroduction ,” New Phytologist, vol. 197, no. 2, pp. 378–393, 2012.
- Jenise M. Bauman, Carolyn H. Keiffer, Shiv Hiremath, and Brian C. McCarthy, “ Soil preparation methods promoting ectomycorrhizal colonization and American chestnut Castanea dentata establishment in coal mine restoration ,” Journal of Applied Ecology, 2013.