- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 359892, 15 pages
Biodiversity of Terrestrial Ecosystems in Tropical to Temperate Australia
Department of Botany, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia
Received 19 September 2011; Revised 25 December 2011; Accepted 17 January 2012
Academic Editor: Panos V. Petrakis
Copyright © 2012 Raymond L. Specht. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Raymond Louis Specht, “American-Australian Scientific Expedition to Arnhem Land (1948): Its long-range impact,” Open Ecology Journal, vol. 5, pp. 53–83, 2012.
- Bruce Wannan, “Review of the phytogeography of Cape York Peninsula: a flora that illustrates the development of the Australian sclerophyll biota,” Australian Journal of Botany, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 85, 2014.