- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 496740, 9 pages
Assessing Anthracene and Arsenic Contamination within Buffalo River Sediments
Department of Geography, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada M5B 2K3
Received 30 August 2011; Accepted 5 December 2011
Academic Editor: L. M. Chu
Copyright © 2012 Adrian Gawedzki and K. Wayne Forsythe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Wayne Forsythe, Adrian Gawedzki, Peter Rodriguez, Kimberly N. Irvine, and Mary Perrelli, “Geospatial Estimation of Mercury Contamination in Buffalo River Sediments,” Soil and Sediment Contamination: An International Journal, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 521–531, 2013.
- K. Wayne Forsythe, Chris H. Marvin, Christine J. Valancius, James P. Watt, Stephen J. Swales, Joseph M. Aversa, and Daniel J. Jakubek, “Using geovisualization to assess lead sediment contamination in Lake St. Clair,” The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 2016.