- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506957, 8 pages
Of “Host Forms” and Host Races: Terminological Issues in Ecological Speciation
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37235-1634, USA
Received 31 July 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Zachariah Gompert
Copyright © 2012 Daniel J. Funk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin M. Fitzpatrick, “Underappreciated Consequences of Phenotypic Plasticity for Ecological Speciation,” International Journal of Ecology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Thomas H. Q. Powell, Andrew A. Forbes, Glen R. Hood, and Jeffrey L. Feder, “ Ecological Adaptation And Reproductive Isolation In Sympatry: Genetic And Phenotypic Evidence For Native Host Races Of Rhagoletis pomonella ,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- Andrew A. Forbes, and Daniel J. Funk, “Aspects of the Natural History of Neochlamisus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) II: Characterization of Parasitoid Guilds from Different Plant Hosts,” Annals of The Entomological Society of America, vol. 106, no. 6, pp. 818–831, 2013.
- Naoyuki Fujiyama, Hideki Ueno, Sih Kahono, Sri Hartini, Kei W. Matsubayashi, Norio Kobayashi, and Haruo Katakura, “Distribution and Differentiation of Henosepilachna diekei (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) on Two Host-Plant Species Across Java, Indonesia,” Annals of The Entomological Society of America, vol. 106, no. 6, pp. 741–752, 2013.
- David J. Hawthorne, Sonja J. Scheffer, and Julie B. Hebert, “Reproductive Isolation between Host Races of Phytomyza glabricola on Ilex coriacea and I. glabra,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- M.L. Juárez, G. Schöfl, M.T. Vera, J.C. Vilardi, M.G. Murúa, E. Willink, S. Hänniger, D.G. Heckel, and A.T. Groot, “ Population structure of Spodoptera frugiperda maize and rice host forms in South America: are they host strains? ,” Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 2014.