- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506957, 8 pages
Of “Host Forms” and Host Races: Terminological Issues in Ecological Speciation
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37235-1634, USA
Received 31 July 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Zachariah Gompert
Copyright © 2012 Daniel J. Funk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Benjamin M. Fitzpatrick, “Underappreciated Consequences of Phenotypic Plasticity for Ecological Speciation,” International Journal of Ecology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Sonja J. Scheffer, and David J. Hawthorne, “Reproductive Isolation between Host Races of Phytomyza glabricola on Ilex c oriacea and I. glabra,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.