- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 508458, 11 pages
From Local Adaptation to Speciation: Specialization and Reinforcement
CEFE-UMR 5175, 1919 Route de Mende, 34293 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Received 29 July 2011; Revised 21 November 2011; Accepted 12 December 2011
Academic Editor: Marianne Elias
Copyright © 2012 Thomas Lenormand. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephen I. Wright, Susan Kalisz, and Tanja Slotte, “Evolutionary consequences of self-fertilization in plants,” Proceedings of The Royal Society B-Biological Sciences, vol. 280, no. 1760, 2013.
- Martin Plath, Markus Pfenninger, Hannes Lerp, Rüdiger Riesch, Christoph Eschenbrenner, Patrick A. Slattery, David Bierbach, Nina Herrmann, Matthias Schulte, Lenin Arias-Rodriguez, Jeane Rimber Indy, Courtney Passow, and Michael Tobler, “Genetic Differentiation And Selection Against Migrants In Evolutionarily Replicated Extreme Environments,” Evolution, 2013.
- Denis Bourguet, Sergine Ponsard, Rejane Streiff, Serge Meusnier, Philippe Audiot, Jing Li, and Zhen-Ying Wang, “ ‘Becoming a species by becoming a pest’ or how two maize pests of the genus Ostrinia possibly evolved through parallel ecological speciation events ,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- David Bierbach, Marina Penshorn, Sybille Hamfler, Denise B. Herbert, Jessica Appel, Philipp Meyer, Patrick Slattery, Sarah Charaf, Raoul Wolf, Johannes Völker, Elisabeth A. M. Berger, Janis Dröge, Konstantin Wolf, Rüdiger Riesch, Lenin Arias-Rodriguez, Jeanne R. Indy, and Martin Plath, “Gradient Evolution of Body Colouration in Surface- and Cave-Dwelling Poecilia mexicana and the Role of Phenotype-Assortative Female Mate Choice,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Andreas S. Chavez, and G. J. Kenagy, “ Clinal colour variation within a panmictic population of tree squirrels, Tamiasciurus douglasii (Rodentia: Sciuridae), across an ecological gradient ,” Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2014.