- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539109, 8 pages
Simulating Pattern-Process Relationships to Validate Landscape Genetic Models
1Climate Impacts Group, University of Washington, Box 355672, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
2Rocky Mountain Research Station, United States Forest Service, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
3Division of Biological Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA
Received 28 September 2011; Accepted 6 January 2012
Academic Editor: Daniel Rubenstein
Copyright © 2012 A. J. Shirk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michelle F. DiLeo, Jeremy D. Rouse, José A. Dávila, and Stephen C. Lougheed, “ The influence of landscape on gene flow in the eastern massasauga rattlesnake ( Sistrurus c. catenatus ): insight from computer simulations ,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- Anthony Di Fiore, and Lina Maria Valencia, “The Interplay of Landscape Features and Social System on the Genetic Structure of a Primate Population: An Agent-Based Simulation Study Using “Tamarins”,” International Journal of Primatology, 2013.