- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539109, 8 pages
Simulating Pattern-Process Relationships to Validate Landscape Genetic Models
1Climate Impacts Group, University of Washington, Box 355672, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
2Rocky Mountain Research Station, United States Forest Service, Missoula, MT 59808, USA
3Division of Biological Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA
Received 28 September 2011; Accepted 6 January 2012
Academic Editor: Daniel Rubenstein
Copyright © 2012 A. J. Shirk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michelle F. DiLeo, Jeremy D. Rouse, José A. Dávila, and Stephen C. Lougheed, “ The influence of landscape on gene flow in the eastern massasauga rattlesnake ( Sistrurus c. catenatus ): insight from computer simulations ,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- Qixin He, Danielle L. Edwards, and L. Lacey Knowles, “Integrative Testing Of How Environments From The Past To The Present Shape Genetic Structure Across Landscapes,” Evolution, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 3386–3402, 2013.
- Anthony Di Fiore, and Lina Maria Valencia, “The Interplay of Landscape Features and Social System on the Genetic Structure of a Primate Population: An Agent-Based Simulation Study Using “Tamarins”,” International Journal of Primatology, 2013.
- Samuel A. Cushman, Andrew J. Shirk, and Erin L. Landguth, “Landscape genetics and limiting factors,” Conservation Genetics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 263–274, 2013.
- Laurie A. Hall, and Steven R. Beissinger, “A practical toolbox for design and analysis of landscape genetics studies,” Landscape Ecology, 2014.
- Samuel A. Cushman, “Grand challenges in evolutionary and population genetics: the importance of integrating epigenetics, genomics, modeling, and experimentation,” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 5, 2014.
- Jessica A. Castillo, Clinton W. Epps, Anne R. Davis, and Samuel A. Cushman, “Landscape effects on gene flow for a climate-sensitive montane species, the American pika,” Molecular Ecology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 843–856, 2014.