- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 653869, 6 pages
Response of a Predatory Insect, Chrysopa sinica, toward the Volatiles of Persimmon Trees Infested with the Herbivore, Japanese Wax Scale
College of Life Science, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Received 31 July 2011; Revised 15 December 2011; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Andrew Sih
Copyright © 2012 Yanfeng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiaoliang Xue, Yanfeng Zhang, Quanliang Wang, Yingping Xie, Lihua Zhao, and Xiandang Du, “Chemotactic responses of the ladybeetle Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) to volatile compounds from the scale insect Drosicha corpulenta (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Monophlebidae) and its host plant,” Biocontrol Science And Technology, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 768–775, 2013.
- Haftay G. Gebreziher, and Kiyoshi Nakamuta, “A mixture of herbivore-induced plant volatiles from multiple host plant species enhances the attraction of a predatory bug under field-cage conditions,” Arthropod-Plant Interactions, 2016.