- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 809897, 8 pages
Testing the Role of Habitat Isolation among Ecologically Divergent Gall Wasp Populations
1Department of Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556, USA
2Advanced Diagnostics and Therapeutics, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN 46556, USA
3Population and Conservation Biology Program, Department of Biology, Texas State University—San Marcos, San Marcos, TX 78666, USA
Received 17 October 2011; Accepted 9 January 2012
Academic Editor: Marianne Elias
Copyright © 2012 Scott P. Egan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Glen R. Hood, Scott P. Egan, and Jeffrey L. Feder, “ Evidence for sexual isolation as a prezygotic barrier to gene flow between morphologically divergent species of Rhagoletis fruit flies ,” Ecological Entomology, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 521–528, 2012.
- Alexander S. Mikheyev, Carolyn S. McBride, Ulrich G. Mueller, Camille Parmesan, Melanie R. Smee, Constanti Stefanescu, Brian Wee, and Michael C. Singer, “Host-associated genomic differentiation in congeneric butterflies: now you see it, now you do not,” Molecular Ecology, 2013.
- Scott P. Egan, Glen R. Hood, Gabriel DeVela, and James R. Ott, “Parallel Patterns of Morphological and Behavioral Variation among Host-Asso ciated Populations of Two Gall Wasp Species,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 1, 2013.