- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 902438, 14 pages
Divergent Selection and Then What Not: The Conundrum of Missing Reproductive Isolation in Misty Lake and Stream Stickleback
1Redpath Museum and Department of Biology, McGill University, 859 Sherbrooke Street. W, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
2Department of Aquatic Ecology, Eawag and ETH-Zurich, Institute of Integrative Biology, Ueberlandstraβe 133, 8600 Duebendorf, Switzerland
3Department of Biology and Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental Genomics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1N 6N5
Received 1 July 2011; Accepted 28 October 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Faria
Copyright © 2012 Katja Räsänen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laura Southcott, Laura Nagel, Todd Hatfield, and Dolph Schluter, “ Weak habitat isolation in a threespine stickleback ( Gasterosteus spp.) species pair ,” Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013.
- Mathew Seymour, Katja Raesaenen, Rolf Holderegger, and Bjarni K. Kristjansson, “Connectivity in a pond system influences migration and genetic structure in threespine stickleback,” Ecology And Evolution, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 492–502, 2013.
- Tanya M. Duncan, and Mark D. Rausher, “Morphological And Genetic Differentiation And Reproductive Isolation Among Closely Related Taxa In The Ipomoea Series Batatas,” American Journal of Botany, vol. 100, no. 11, pp. 2183–2193, 2013.
- Katja Räsänen, and Andrew P. Hendry, “Asymmetric reproductive barriers and mosaic reproductive isolation: insights from Misty lake-stream stickleback,” Ecology and Evolution, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 1166–1175, 2014.