- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 939862, 17 pages
Parallel Ecological Speciation in Plants?
1Department of Botany, University of British Columbia, 3529-6270 University Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
2Biology Department, Indiana University, 1001 E Third Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Received 3 August 2011; Revised 14 October 2011; Accepted 18 November 2011
Academic Editor: Andrew Hendry
Copyright © 2012 Katherine L. Ostevik et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roger S. Thorpe, Yann Surget-Groba, and Helena Johansson, “Quantitative traits and mode of speciation in Martinique anoles,” Molecular Ecology, vol. 21, no. 21, pp. 5299–5308, 2012.
- Rose L. Andrew, Nolan C. Kane, Greg J. Baute, Christopher J. Grassa, and Loren H. Rieseberg, “Recent nonhybrid origin of sunflower ecotypes in a novel habitat,” Molecular Ecology, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 799–813, 2012.
- Anssi Karvonen, and Ole Seehausen, “The Role of Parasitism in Adaptive Radiations—When Might Parasites Promote and When Might They Constrain Ecological Speciation?,” International Journal of Ecology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–20, 2012.
- Federico Roda, Luke Ambrose, Gregory M. Walter, Huanle L. Liu, Andrea Schaul, Andrew Lowe, Pieter B. Pelser, Peter Prentis, Loren H. Rieseberg, and Daniel Ortiz-Barrientos, “Genomic evidence for the parallel evolution of coastal forms in the Senecio lautus complex,” Molecular Ecology, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 2941–2952, 2013.
- Nathaniel Pope, Michael Fong, Robert S. Boyd, and Nishanta Rajakaruna, “ The role of elevation and soil chemistry in the distribution and ion accumulation of floral morphs of Streptanthus polygaloides Gray (Brassicaceae), a Californian nickel hyperaccumulator ,” Plant Ecology & Diversity, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Roger K. Butlin, Maria Saura, Grégory Charrier, Benjamin Jackson, Carl André, Armando Caballero, Jerry A. Coyne, Juan Galindo, John W. Grahame, Johan Hollander, Petri Kemppainen, Mónica Martínez-Fernández, Marina Panova, Humberto Quesada, Kerstin Johannesson, and Emilio Rolán-Alvarez, “Parallel Evolution Of Local Adaptation And Reproductive Isolation In The Face Of Gene Flow,” Evolution, 2013.
- R. T. Pereyra, D. Johansson, H. Forslund, P. R. Jonsson, K. Johannesson, C. Huenchunir, and L. Kautsky, “Parallel speciation or long-distance dispersal? Lessons from seaweeds (Fucus) in the Baltic Sea,” Journal Of Evolutionary Biology, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1727–1737, 2013.
- E A Stacy, J B Johansen, T Sakishima, D K Price, and Y Pillon, “Incipient radiation within the dominant Hawaiian tree Metrosideros polymorpha,” Heredity, 2014.
- Hendrik Breitkopf, Renske E. Onstein, Donata Cafasso, Philipp M. Schlüter, and Salvatore Cozzolino, “ Multiple shifts to different pollinators fuelled rapid diversification in sexually deceptive Ophrys orchids ,” New Phytologist, 2014.
- Shuqing Xu, and Philipp M. Schlüter, “ Modeling the two-locus architecture of divergent pollinator adaptation: how variation in SAD paralogs affects fitness and evolutionary divergence in sexually deceptive orchids ,” Ecology and Evolution, 2015.