- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 947103, 12 pages
Trait-Environment Relationships and Tiered Forward Model Selection in Linear Mixed Models
1Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Centre, P.O. Box 100, 6700 AC Wageningen, The Netherlands
2Ecosystem Management Research Group, Department of Biology, University of Antwerp, Universiteitsplein 1c, 2610 Antwerpen, Belgium
Received 23 December 2011; Revised 1 April 2012; Accepted 2 April 2012
Academic Editor: Jean Clobert
Copyright © 2012 Tahira Jamil et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tahira Jamil, Wim A. Ozinga, Michael Kleyer, and Cajo J.F. ter Braak, “Selecting traits that explain species-environment relationships: a generalized linear mixed model approach,” Journal of Vegetation Science, 2012.
- Natalie Robinson, Tomas Kadlec, M. Deane Bowers, and Robert P. Guralnick, “Integrating species traits and habitat characteristics into models of butterfly diversity in a fragmented ecosystem,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 281, pp. 15–25, 2014.