- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 658140, 8 pages
Development of Allometric Equations for Estimating Above-Ground Liana Biomass in Tropical Primary and Secondary Forests, Malaysia
1School of Biological Sciences, University of Science Malaysia, 11800 Pulau Penang, Penang, Malaysia
2Department of Theoretical and Applied Biology, College of Science, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
Received 26 February 2013; Accepted 4 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shibu Jose
Copyright © 2013 Patrick Addo-Fordjour and Zakaria B. Rahmad. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patrick Addo-Fordjour, and Zakaria B. Rahmad, “Mixed Species Allometric Models for Estimating above-Ground Liana Biomass in Tropical Primary and Secondary Forests, Ghana,” ISRN Forestry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Jia Qi Yuen, Tak Fung, and Alan D. Ziegler, “Review of allometric equations for major land covers in SE Asia: Uncertainty and implications for above- and below-ground carbon estimates,” Forest Ecology And Management, vol. 360, pp. 323–340, 2016.