- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 825790, 11 pages
Recent Advances in Electrochemical Glycobiosensing
Bioprocess Measurements Group, Biochemical Science Division, Material Measurement Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20899, USA
Received 16 March 2011; Accepted 8 April 2011
Academic Editor: Bengi Uslu
Copyright © 2011 Germarie Sánchez-Pomales and Rebecca A. Zangmeister. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomáš Bertók, Jaroslav Katrlík, Peter Gemeiner, and Jan Tkac, “Electrochemical lectin based biosensors as a label-free tool in glycomics,” Microchimica Acta, vol. 180, no. 1-2, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Jun-Tao Cao, Xiao-Yao Hao, Ying-Di Zhu, Ken Sun, and Jun-Jie Zhu, “Microfluidic Platform for the Evaluation of Multi-Glycan Expressions on Living Cells using Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and Optical Microscope,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 84, no. 15, pp. 6775–6782, 2012.
- Tomas Bertok, Ludmila Klukova, Alena Sediva, Peter Kasák, Vladislav Semak, Matej Micusik, Maria Omastova, Lucia Chovanová, Miroslav Vlček, Richard Imrich, Alica Vikartovska, and Jan Tkac, “Ultrasensitive Impedimetric Lectin Biosensors with Efficient Antifouling Properties Applied in Glycoprofiling of Human Serum Samples,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 130715090911008, 2013.
- Manuel C. Martos-Maldonado, Juan M. Casas-Solvas, Indalecio Quesada-Soriano, Luis García-Fuentes, and Antonio Vargas-Berenguel, “Poly(amido amine)-Based Mannose-Glycodendrimers As Multielectron Redox Probes for Improving Lectin Sensing,” Langmuir, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 1318–1326, 2013.
- Akira Matsumoto, and Yuji Miyahara, “Current and emerging challenges of field effect transistor based bio-sensing,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 22, pp. 10702–10718, 2013.
- M. Luísa S. Silva, Evelin Gutiérrez, José A. Rodríguez, Catarina Gomes, and Leonor David, “Construction and validation of a Sambucus nigra biosensor for cancer-associated STn antigen,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014.
- Binod Pandey, Jay K. Bhattarai, Papapida Pornsuriyasak, Kohki Fujikawa, Rosa Catania, Alexei V. Demchenko, and Keith J. Stine, “Square-wave voltammetry assays for glycoproteins on nanoporous gold,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2014.
- Sergei A. Svarovsky, and Lokesh Joshi, “Cancer glycan biomarkers and their detection – past, present and future,” Analytical Methods, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 3918, 2014.
- L. Kluková, T. Bertok, P. Kasák, and J. Tkac, “Nanoscale-controlled architecture for the development of ultrasensitive lectin biosensors applicable in glycomics,” Analytical Methods, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 4922, 2014.
- Emil Paleček, Jan Tkáč, Martin Bartošík, Tomáš Bertók, Veronika Ostatná, and Jan Paleček, “Electrochemistry of Nonconjugated Proteins and Glycoproteins. Toward Sensors for Biomedicine and Glycomics,” Chemical Reviews, pp. 150209070137001, 2015.