- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 194183, 6 pages
Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Hydrogen Peroxide Based on the Shuttlelike Nano-CuO-Modified Electrode
College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Anhui Normal University, Wuhu 241000, China
Received 12 August 2011; Revised 20 October 2011; Accepted 20 October 2011
Academic Editor: Suna Timur
Copyright © 2012 Geng Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Razmi and H. Heidari, “Amperometric determination of hydrogen peroxide on surface of a novel PbPCNF-modified carbon-ceramic electrode in acidic medium,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 625, no. 2, pp. 101–108, 2009.
- C. Matsubara, N. Kawamoto, and K. Takamura, “Oxo [5,10,15,20-tetra(4-pyridyl)porphyrinato]titanium(IV): an ultra-high sensitivity spectrophotometric reagent for hydrogen peroxide,” The Analyst, vol. 117, no. 11, pp. 1781–1784, 1992.
- A. Lobnik and M. Cajlakovic, “Sol-gel based optical sensor for continuous determination of dissolved hydrogen peroxide,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 74, no. 1–3, pp. 194–199, 2001.
- Z. Genfa, P. K. Dasgupta, W. S. Edgemond, and J. N. Marx, “Determination of hydrogen peroxide by photoinduced fluorogenic reactions,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 243, no. 2, pp. 207–216, 1991.
- G. Y. Shi, J. X. Lu, F. Xu, H. G. Zhou, L. T. Jin, and J. Y. Jin, “Liquid chromatography—Electrochemical detector for the determination of glucose in rat brain combined with in vivo microdialysis,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 413, no. 1-2, pp. 131–136, 2000.
- U. Pinkernell, S. Effkemann, and U. Karst, “Simultaneous HPLC determination of peroxyacetic acid and hydrogen peroxide,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 69, no. 17, pp. 3623–3627, 1997.
- F. R. P. Rocha, E. R. Torralba, B. F. Reis, A. M. Rubio, and M. de la Guardia, “A portable and low cost equipment for flow injection chemiluminescence measurements,” Talanta, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 673–677, 2005.
- M. J. Navas, A. M. Jiménez, and G. Galán, “Air analysis: determination of hydrogen peroxide by chemiluminescence,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 33, no. 14, pp. 2279–2283, 1999.
- E. C. Hurdis and H. Romeyn Jr., “Accuracy of determination of hydrogen peroxide by cerate oxidimetry,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 320–325, 1954.
- X. M. Miao, R. Yuan, Y. Q. Chai, Y. T. Shi, and Y. Y. Yuan, “Direct electrocatalytic reduction of hydrogen peroxide based on Nafion and copper oxide nanoparticles modified Pt electrode,” Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, vol. 612, no. 2, pp. 157–163, 2008.
- Y. Zou, L. X. Sun, and F. Xu, “Prussian Blue electrodeposited on MWNTs-PANI hybrid composites for H2O2 detection,” Talanta, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 437–442, 2007.
- W. Z. Le and Y. Q. Liu, “Preparation of nano-copper oxide modified glassy carbon electrode by a novel film plating/potential cycling method and its characterization,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 147–153, 2009.
- M. H. Pournaghi-Azar, F. Ahour, and F. Pournaghi-Azar, “Simple and rapid amperometric monitoring of hydrogen peroxide in salivary samples of dentistry patients exploiting its electro-reduction on the modified/palladized aluminum electrode as an improved electrocatalyst,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 334–339, 2010.
- S. A. Kumar and S. M. Chen, “Electrocatalytic reduction of oxygen and hydrogen peroxide at poly(p-aminobenzene sulfonic acid)-modified glassy carbon electrodes,” Journal of Molecular Catalysis A, vol. 278, no. 1-2, pp. 244–250, 2007.
- H. Xiao, X. Chen, J. X. Zhang, and W. Yang, “Direct electrochemistry of myoglobin in MnO2 nanosheet film,” Chemistry Letters, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 772–773, 2007.
- A. Salimi, E. Sharifi, A. Noorbakhsh, and S. Soltanian, “Immobilization of glucose oxidase on electrodeposited nickel oxide nanoparticles: direct electron transfer and electrocatalytic activity,” Biosensors & Bioelectronics, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 3146–3153, 2007.
- J. Zang, M. L. Chang, X. Cui et al., “Tailoring zinc oxide nanowires for high performance amperometric glucose sensor,” Electroanalysis, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 1008–1014, 2007.
- A. Salimi, R. Hallaj, S. Soltanian, and H. Mamkhezri, “Nanomolar detection of hydrogen peroxide on glassy carbon electrode modified with electrodeposited cobalt oxide nanoparticles,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 594, no. 1, pp. 24–31, 2007.
- R. P. Wijesundera, M. Hidaka, K. Koga, M. Sakai, and W. Siripala, “Growth and characterisation of potentiostatically electrodeposited Cu2O and Cu thin films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 500, no. 1-2, pp. 241–246, 2006.
- M. Julian, S. Luis, M. Francisco, et al., “Nanostructured CuO thin film electrodes prepared by spray pyrolysis: a simple method for enhancing the electrochemical performance of CuO in lithium cells,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 49, no. 26, pp. 4589–4597, 2004.
- C. B. McAuley, Y. Du, G. G. Wildgoose, and R. G. Compton, “The use of copper(II) oxide nanorod bundles for the non-enzymatic voltammetric sensing of carbohydrates and hydrogen peroxide,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 230–235, 2008.
- M. J. Song, S. W. Hwang, and D. Whang, “Non-enzymatic electrochemical CuO nanoflowers sensor for hydrogen peroxide detection,” Talanta, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 1648–1652, 2010.
- Y. Zhang, S. Wang, X. Li, L. Chen, Y. Qian, and Z. Zhang, “CuO shuttle-like nanocrystals synthesized by oriented attachment,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 291, no. 1, pp. 196–201, 2006.
- W. Zhao, H. Wang, X. Qin et al., “A novel nonenzymatic hydrogen peroxide sensor based on multi-wall carbon nanotube/silver nanoparticle nanohybrids modified gold electrode,” Talanta, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 1029–1033, 2009.