- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 421692, 5 pages
Calibration of Surface Plasmon Resonance Imager for Biochemical Detection
Nanotechnology Laboratory, INSAT, Carthage University, Centre Urbain Nord, 1080 Charguia Cedex, Tunisia
Received 13 July 2011; Revised 28 August 2011; Accepted 4 September 2011
Academic Editor: Ulku Anik
Copyright © 2012 T. Ktari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. S. Jang, K. N. Park, C. D. Kang, J. P. Kim, S. J. Sim, and K. S. Lee, “Optical fiber SPR biosensor with sandwich assay for the detection of prostate specific antigen,” Optics Communications, vol. 282, no. 14, pp. 2827–2830, 2009.
- D. A. Healy, C. J. Hayes, P. Leonard, L. McKenna, and R. O'Kennedy, “Biosensor developments: application to prostate-specific antigen detection,” Trends in Biotechnology, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 125–131, 2007.
- Y. Wang, A. Brunsen, U. Jonas, J. Dostálek, and W. Knoll, “Prostate specific antigen biosensor based on long range surface plasmon-enhanced fluorescence spectroscopy and dextran hydrogel binding matrix,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 81, no. 23, pp. 9625–9632, 2009.
- C. Cao, J. P. Kim, B. W. Kim et al., “A strategy for sensitivity and specificity enhancements in prostate specific antigen-α1-antichymotrypsin detection based on surface plasmon resonance,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 2106–2113, 2006.
- W. P. Hu, H. Y. Hsu, A. Chiou et al., “Immunodetection of pentamer and modified C-reactive protein using surface plasmon resonance biosensing,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1631–1637, 2006.
- S. F. Chou, W. L. Hsu, J. M. Hwang, and C. Y. Chen, “Development of an immunosensor for human ferritin, a nonspecific tumor marker, based on surface plasmon resonance,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 999–1005, 2004.
- C. Corne, J. B. Fiche, D. Gasparutto et al., “SPR imaging for label-free multiplexed analyses of DNA N-glycosylase interactions with damaged DNA duplexes,” Analyst, vol. 133, no. 8, pp. 1036–1045, 2008.
- N. Bassil, E. Maillart, M. Canva et al., “One hundred spots parallel monitoring of DNA interactions by SPR imaging of polymer-functionalized surfaces applied to the detection of cystic fibrosis mutations,” Sensors and Actuators, B, vol. 94, no. 3, pp. 313–323, 2003.
- B. Barlen, S. D. Mazumdar, O. Lezrich, P. Kämpfer, and M. Keusgen, “Detection of salmonella by surface plasmon resonance,” Sensors, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1427–1446, 2007.
- B. K. Oh, W. Lee, Y. K. Kim, W. H. Lee, and J. W. Choi, “Surface plasmon resonance immunosensor using self-assembled protein G for the detection of Salmonella paratyphi,” Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 111, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2004.
- H. Baccar, M. B. Mejri, I. Hafaiedh, T. Ktari, M. Aouni, and A. Abdelghani, “Surface plasmon resonance immunosensor for bacteria detection,” Talanta, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 810–814, 2010.
- A. Abdelghani, C. Veillas, J. M. Chovelon, N. Jaffrezic-Renault, and H. Gagnaire, “Stabilization of a surface plasmon resonance (SPR) optical fibre sensor with an ultra-thin organic film: application to the detection of chloro-fluoro-carbon (CFC),” Synthetic Metals, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 193–198, 1997.
- S. Herminjard, Mid-infrared surface plasmon resonance sensing applied to refractive index measurements of liquids, Ph.D. thesis, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, 2010, Thesis no. 4603.
- K. S. Lee, J. M. Son, D. Y. Jeong, T. S. Lee, and W. M. Kim, “Resolution enhancement in surface plasmon resonance sensor based on waveguide coupled mode by combining a bimetallic approach,” Sensors, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 11390–11399, 2010.
- GWC Technologies Inc., Technical Note 122, Madison, USA.
- J. M. Brockman, B. P. Nelson, and R. M. Corn, “Surface plasmon resonance imaging measurements of ultrathin organic films,” Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, vol. 51, pp. 41–63, 2000.
- A. F. González, J. Rychłowska, R. Badía, and R. Salzer, “SPR imaging as a tool for detecting mucin—anti-mucin interaction. Outline of the development of a sensor for near-patient testing for mucin,” Microchimica Acta, vol. 158, no. 3-4, pp. 219–225, 2007.
- M. B. Mejri, H. Baccar, E. Baldrich et al., “Impedance biosensing using phages for bacteria detection: generation of dual signals as the clue for in-chip assay confirmation,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1261–1267, 2010.
- B. Aoune, D. Neff, and M. Norton, Chemistry Master of Science Program Review, M.S. thesis, Marshall University, Huntington, WVa, USA, 2006.
- T. A. T. Tran, Bacteriophage T4 Lysis and Lysis Inhibition: Molecular Basis of an Ancient Story, Texas A&M University, College Station, Tex, USA, 2007.
- A. Shabani, M. Zourob, B. Allain, C. A. Marquette, M. F. Lawrence, and R. Mandeville, “Bacteriophage-modified microarrays for the direct impedimetric detection of bacteria,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 80, no. 24, pp. 9475–9482, 2008.
- C. A. Meeusen, E. C. Alocilja, and W. N. Osburn, “Detection of E.coli O157:H7 using a miniaturized surface plasmon resonance biosensor,” Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 2409–2416, 2005.
- N. Moll, E. Pascal, D. H. Dinh et al., “A Love wave immunosensor for whole E.coli bacteria detection using an innovative two-step immobilisation approach,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, vol. 22, no. 9-10, pp. 2145–2150, 2007.