- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Electrochemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 563939, 5 pages
Identification of Four Wood Species by an Electronic Nose and by LIBS
1Instituto de Química, Universidade de São Paulo, Avenida Professor Lineu Prestes, 748, 05508-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Centro de Ciências Naturais e Humanas, Universidade Federal do ABC, Rua Santa Adélia, 166, 09210-170 Santo André, SP, Brazil
3Centro de Energia Nuclear na Agricultura, Universidade de São Paulo, Avenida Centenário 303, 13416-000 Piracicaba, SP, Brazil
Received 26 September 2011; Revised 5 November 2011; Accepted 10 November 2011
Academic Editor: Abel César Chialvo
Copyright © 2012 Juliana R. Cordeiro et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rosamaria W. C. Li, Carlos H. A. Esteves, Gustavo P. Rehder, Marcia A. Shirakawa, Christine C. Gaylarde, Henry M. Nascimento, and Elaine Y. Yamauchi, “A conductive polymer based electronic nose for early detection of Penicilli um digitatum in post-harvest oranges,” Materials Science & Engineering C-Materials For Biological Applications, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 2766–2769, 2013.
- Carlos H. A. Esteves, Bernardo A. Iglesias, Rosamaria W. C. Li, Takuji Ogawa, and Koiti Araki, “New composite porphyrin-conductive polymer gas sensors for application in e lectronic noses,” Sensors and Actuators B-Chemical, vol. 193, pp. 136–141, 2014.