- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 401951, 10 pages
Documentation of Significant Losses in Cornus florida L. Populations throughout the Appalachian Ecoregion
Forest Resource Analysts, USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station Forest Inventory and Analysis, 4700 Old Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Received 17 June 2009; Revised 15 October 2009; Accepted 19 January 2010
Academic Editor: Terry L. Sharik
Copyright © 2010 Christopher M. Oswalt and Sonja N. Oswalt. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephen J. Murphy, and Brian C. McCarthy, “Evidence for Topographic Control of Tree Spatial Patterning in an Old-growt h, Mixed Mesophytic Forest in Southeastern Ohio, USA,” Journal Of The Torrey Botanical Society, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 181–193, 2012.
- Stephen N. Matthews, and Louis R. Iverson, “Competition and Climate Affects US Hardwood-Forest Tree Mortality,” Forest Science, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 416–430, 2013.