- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 413703, 9 pages
Carbon Flux of Down Woody Materials in Forests of the North Central United States
USDA Forest Service, Northern Research Station, Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA
Received 9 June 2009; Revised 13 October 2009; Accepted 5 November 2009
Academic Editor: Hamish Kimmins
Copyright © 2010 C. W. Woodall. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christopher William Woodall, Michael C. Amacher, William A. Bechtold, John W. Coulston, Sarah Jovan, Charles H. Perry, KaDonna C. Randolph, Beth K. Schulz, Gretchen C. Smith, Borys Tkacz, and Susan Will-Wolf, “Status and future of the forest health indicators program of the USA,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, vol. 177, no. 1-4, pp. 419–436, 2011.
- Johannes H. C. Cornelissen, Ute Sass-Klaassen, Lourens Poorter, Koert Geffen, Richard S. P. Logtestijn, Jurgen Hal, Leo Goudzwaard, Frank J. Sterck, René K. W. M. Klaassen, Grégoire T. Freschet, Annemieke Wal, Henk Eshuis, Juan Zuo, Wietse Boer, Teun Lamers, Monique Weemstra, Vincent Cretin, Rozan Martin, Jan den Ouden, Matty P. Berg, Rien Aerts, Godefridus M. J. Mohren, and Mariet M. Hefting, “Controls on Coarse Wood Decay in Temperate Tree Species: Birth of the LOGLIFE Experiment,” Ambio, vol. 41, no. S3, pp. 231–245, 2012.
- C.W. Woodall, B.F. Walters, and J.A. Westfall, “Tracking downed dead wood in forests over time: Development of a piece matching algorithm for line intercept sampling,” Forest Ecology and Management, vol. 277, pp. 196–204, 2012.
- Annemieke van der Wal, Thomas D. Geydan, Thomas W. Kuyper, and Wietse de Boer, “A thready affair: linking fungal diversity and community dynamics to terrestrial decomposition processes,” FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 2012.
- Shawn Fraver, Amy M. Milo, John B. Bradford, Anthony W. D’Amato, Laura Kenefic, Brian J. Palik, Christopher W. Woodall, and John Brissette, “Woody Debris Volume Depletion Through Decay: Implications for Biomass and Carbon Accounting,” Ecosystems, 2013.
- Thomas Malone, Jingjing Liang, and Edmond C. Packee, “Total and Merchantable Volume of White Spruce in Alaska,” Western Journal of Applied Forestry, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 71–77, 2013.