- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 438930, 7 pages
Physiological Effects of Smoke Exposure on Deciduous and Conifer Tree Species
1Department of Plant and Wildlife Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
2Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Received 1 July 2009; Revised 6 December 2009; Accepted 1 February 2010
Academic Editor: Terry L. Sharik
Copyright © 2010 W. John Calder et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erik S. Jules, Aaron M. Ellison, Nicholas J. Gotelli, Sheilah Lillie, George A. Meindl, Nathan J. Sanders, and Alison N. Young, “Influence Of Fire On A Rare Serpentine Plant Assemblage: A 5-Year Study Of Darlingtonia Fens,” American Journal Of Botany, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 801–811, 2011.
- T. L. Bell, S. L. Stephens, and M. A. Moritz, “Short-term physiological effects of smoke on grapevine leaves,” International Journal of Wildland Fire, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 933, 2013.
- Renata Ristic, Anthea L. Fudge, Kerry A. Pinchbeck, Roberta De Bei, Sigfredo Fuentes, Yoji Hayasaka, Stephen D. Tyerman, and Kerry L. Wilkinson, “Impact of grapevine exposure to smoke on vine physiology and the composition and sensory properties of wine,” Theoretical and Experimental Plant Physiology, 2016.