- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 108529, 7 pages
Silvicultural Attempts to Induce Browse Resistance in Conifer Seedlings
1United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Wildlife Services, National Wildlife Research Center, Fort Collins, CO, USA
2Monell Chemical Senses Center, 3500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
3Starker Forests, Inc., 7240 SW Philomath Boulevard, Corvallis, OR 97339, USA
4United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Wildlife Services, National Wildlife Research Center, 4101 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80521, USA
5British Columbia Ministry of Forests and Range, Research, Innovation and Knowledge Management Branch, Cowichan Lake Research Station, P.O. Box 335, 7060 Forestry Road, Mesachie Lake, BC, Canada V0R 2N0
Received 31 December 2010; Revised 28 February 2011; Accepted 15 April 2011
Academic Editor: Michael Tausz
Copyright © 2011 Bruce A. Kimball et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bruce A. Kimball, John H. Russell, and Peter K. Ott, “Phytochemical variation within a single plant species influences foraging behavior of deer,” Oikos, vol. 121, no. 5, pp. 743–751, 2012.
- Owen T. Burney, and Douglass F. Jacobs, “Ungulate herbivory of boreal and temperate forest regeneration in relation to seedling mineral nutrition and secondary metabolites,” New Forests, 2013.