- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103878, 10 pages
Clone-Specific Response in Leaf Nitrate Reductase Activity among Unrelated Hybrid Poplars in relation to Soil Nitrate Availability
1Fiducie de Recherche sur la Forêt des Cantons-de-l'Est, Eastern Townships Forest Research Trust, 1 Rue Principale, St-Benoît-du-Lac, QC, Canada J0B 2M0
2Centre d'Étude de la Forêt (CEF), Université du Québec à Montréal, C.P. 8888, Succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal, QC, Canada H3C 3P8
3Department of Biology, University of Regina, 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, SK, Canada S4S 0A2
4Département des Sciences Biologiques, Université du Québec à Montréal, C.P. 8888, Succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal, QC, Canada H3C 3P8
Received 17 September 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: Guy R. Larocque
Copyright © 2012 Julien Fortier et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- France Lambert, Benoit Truax, Julien Fortier, and Daniel Gagnon, “Mature Hybrid Poplar Riparian Buffers along Farm Streams Produce High Yields in Response to Soil Fertility Assessed Using Three Methods,” Sustainability, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1893–1916, 2013.
- Benoit Truax, Daniel Gagnon, Julien Fortier, and France Lambert, “Biomass and Volume Yield in Mature Hybrid Poplar Plantations on Temperate Abandoned Farmland,” Forests, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 3107–3130, 2014.