- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 523025, 8 pages
Quality of Wood and Charcoal from Eucalyptus Clones for Ironmaster Use
Department of Forest Engineering, Federal University of Viçosa, 36570000 Viçosa, MG, Brazil
Received 7 June 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 21 September 2012
Academic Editor: Eric D. Vance
Copyright © 2012 Bárbara Luísa Corradi Pereira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rosimeire Cavalcante dos Santos, Isabel Cristina Nogueira Alves, Renato Vinicius Oliveira Castro, Angelica de Cassia Oliveira Carneiro, Joao Eustaquio de Lima, Barbara Luisa Corradi Pereira, and Ana Flavia Neves Mendes Castro, “Multivariate analysis for the selection of eucalyptus clones destined for charcoal production,” Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 627–635, 2013.
- E. H. J. Morrison, A. Banzaert, C. Upton, N. Pacini, J. Pokorny, and D. M. Harper, “Biomass briquettes: a novel incentive for managing papyrus wetlands sustainably?,” Wetlands Ecology and Management, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 129–141, 2014.
- Thiago de Paula Protasio, Paulo Fernando Trugilho, Alfredo Napoli, Marcela Gomes da Silva, and Allan Motta Couto, “Mass and energy balance of the carbonization of babassu nutshell as affected by temperature,” Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 189–196, 2014.