- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 946374, 10 pages
Survey to Evaluate Escape of Eucalyptus spp. Seedlings from Plantations in Southeastern USA
1Center for Forest Disturbance Science, USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station, Athens, GA 30602, USA
2Product Development, ArborGen Inc., Summerville, SC 29483, USA
3Florida FGT LLC, Gainesville, FL 32635, USA
4School of Forest Resources and Conservation, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Received 10 July 2012; Revised 8 December 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editor: Matias Kirst
Copyright © 2013 Mac A. Callaham Jr. et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew J. Larcombe, Joaquim S. Silva, René E. Vaillancourt, and Brad M. Potts, “Assessing the invasive potential of Eucalyptus globulus in Australia: quantification of wildling establishment from plantations,” Biological Invasions, 2013.
- Eric Vance, Craig Loehle, T. Wigley, and Philip Weatherford, “Scientific Basis for Sustainable Management of Eucalyptus and Populus as Short-Rotation Woody Crops in the U.S.,” Forests, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 901–918, 2014.