- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 4 (2003), Issue 1, Pages 121-126
Building a Cell and Anatomy Ontology of Caenorhabditis elegans
WormBase, 156-29 California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
Received 11 November 2002; Accepted 2 December 2002
Copyright © 2003 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Midori A. Harris, and Helen Parkinson, “Standards and Ontologies for Functional Genomics: Towards Unified Ontologies for Biology and Biomedicine,” Comparative and Functional Genomics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 116–120, 2003.
- J Paris, “Neurobiological dimensional models of personality: A review of the models of Cloninger, Depue, and Siever,” Journal Of Personality Disorders, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 156–170, 2005.
- Larisa N. Soldatova, Amanda Clare, Andrew Sparkes, and Ross D. King, “An ontology for a Robot Scientist,” Bioinformatics, vol. 22, no. 14, pp. e464–e471, 2006.
- Xingguang Luo, Henry R. Kranzler, Lingjun Zuo, Shuang Wang, and Joel Gelernter, “Personality traits of agreeableness and extraversion are associated with ADH4 variation,” Biological Psychiatry, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 599–608, 2007.
- James T. McCracken, Matthew J. Jorgensen, Julia N. Bailey, Lynn A. Fairbanks, and Sherry E. Breidenthal, “The association of DRD4 and novelty seeking is found in a nonhuman primate model,” Psychiatric Genetics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 23–27, 2007.
- Marcus R. Munafo, Binnaz Yalcin, Saffron A. Willis-Owen, and Jonathan Flint, “Association of the dopamine D4 receptor (DRD4) gene and approach-related personality traits: Meta-analysis and new data,” Biological Psychiatry, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 197–206, 2008.
- David P. Hill, Tanya Z. Berardini, Douglas G. Howe, and Kimberly M. Van Auken, “Representing ontogeny through ontology: A developmental biologist's guide to the gene ontology,” Molecular Reproduction and Development, 2009.
- R. Bejjaoui, A. Benhammou, L. Nibou, B. Tanouti, J. P. Bonnet, A. Yaacoubi, and A. Ammar, “Synthesis and characterization of cordierite ceramic from Moroccan stevensite and andalusite,” Applied Clay Science, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 336–340, 2010.
- N. L. Washington, E. O. Stinson, M. D. Perry, P. Ruzanov, S. Contrino, R. Smith, Z. Zha, R. Lyne, A. Carr, P. Lloyd, E. Kephart, S. J. McKay, G. Micklem, L. D. Stein, and S. E. Lewis, “The modENCODE Data Coordination Center: lessons in harvesting comprehensive experimental details,” Database, vol. 2011, no. 0, pp. bar023–bar023, 2011.
- R. Hoehndorf, P. N. Schofield, and G. V. Gkoutos, “PhenomeNET: a whole-phenome approach to disease gene discovery,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 39, no. 18, pp. e119–e119, 2011.
- R. Hoehndorf, M. Dumontier, and G. V. Gkoutos, “Evaluation of research in biomedical ontologies,” Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2012.
- Bernard de Bono, Pierre Grenon, and Stephen John Sammut, “ApiNATOMY: A novel toolkit for visualizing multiscale anatomy schematics with phenotype-related information,” Human Mutation, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 837–848, 2012.
- K. Van Auken, P. Fey, T. Z. Berardini, R. Dodson, L. Cooper, D. Li, J. Chan, Y. Li, S. Basu, H.-M. Muller, R. Chisholm, E. Huala, and P. W. Sternberg, “Text mining in the biocuration workflow: applications for literature curation at WormBase, dictyBase and TAIR,” Database, vol. 2012, no. 0, pp. bas040–bas040, 2012.