- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 837514, 11 pages
MicroRNA Profiling and Head and Neck Cancer
1Center for Molecular Biology of Oral Diseases, UIC Cancer Center, College of Dentistry, Graduate College, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
2Guanghua School & Research Institute of Stomatology, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510055, China
3Department of Human Genetics & UCLA Microarray Core Facility, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
4GenoSensor Corporation, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA
Received 14 January 2009; Accepted 13 March 2009
Academic Editor: W. Zhang
Copyright © 2009 Xiqiang Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [68 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- John R. Finnerty, Wang-Xia Wang, Sebastien S. Hebert, Bernard R. Wilfred, Guogen Mao, and Peter T. Nelson, “The miR-15/107 Group of MicroRNA Genes: Evolutionary Biology, Cellular Functions, and Roles in Human Diseases,” Journal Of Molecular Biology, vol. 402, no. 3, pp. 491–509, 2010.
- N. Kikkawa, T. Hanazawa, L. Fujimura, N. Nohata, H. Suzuki, H. Chazono, D. Sakurai, S. Horiguchi, Y. Okamoto, and N. Seki, “miR-489 is a tumour-suppressive miRNA target PTPN11 in hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma (HSCC),” British Journal Of Cancer, vol. 103, no. 6, pp. 877–884, 2010.
- Cory Pelletier, and Joanne B. Weidhaas, “MicroRNA binding site polymorphisms as biomarkers of cancer risk,” Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 817–829, 2010.
- Marketa Urbanova, Jan Plzak, Hynek Strnad, and Jan Betka, “Circulating nucleic acids as a new diagnostic tool,” Cellular & Molecular Biology Letters, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 242–259, 2010.
- Scott Valastyan, and Robert A. Weinberg, “miR-31: A crucial overseer of tumor metastasis and other emerging roles,” Cell Cycle, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 2124–2129, 2010.
- William Kong, Lili He, Marc Coppola, Jianping Guo, Nicole N. Esposito, Domenico Coppola, and Jin Q. Cheng, “MicroRNA-155 Regulates Cell Survival, Growth, and Chemosensitivity by Targeting FOXO3a in Breast Cancer,” Journal Of Biological Chemistry, vol. 285, no. 23, pp. 17869–17879, 2010.
- Liu, Kao, Tu, Tsai, Chang, and Lin, “Increase of microRNA miR-31 level in plasma could be a potential marker of oral cancer,” Oral Diseases, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 360–364, 2010.
- Jamil N Al-Swiahb, Chang-Han Chen, Hui-Ching Chuang, Fu-Min Fang, Hsin-Ting Tasi, and Chih-Yen Chien, “Clinical, pathological and molecular determinants in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity,” Future Oncology, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 837–850, 2010.
- Patrick J. Bradley, and Paula T. Bradley, “Searching for metachronous tumours in patients with head and neck cancer: The ideal protocol!,” Current Opinion in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 124–133, 2010.
- Nham Tran, Christopher J. O'Brien, Jonathan Clark, and Barbara Rose, “Potential role of micro-RNAs in head and neck tumorigenesis,” Head & Neck, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 1099–1111, 2010.
- Zsofia Toemboel, Katalin Eder, Attila Kovacs, Peter M. Szabo, Janina Kulka, Istvan Liko, Attila Zalatnai, Gergely Racz, Miklos Toth, Attila Patocs, Andras Falus, Karoly Racz, and Peter Igaz, “MicroRNA expression profiling in benign (sporadic and hereditary) and recurring adrenal pheochromocytomas,” Modern Pathology, vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 1583–1595, 2010.
- Lu Jiang, Yang Dai, Xiqiang Liu, Cheng Wang, Anxun Wang, Zujian Chen, Caroline E. Heidbreder, Antonia Kolokythas, and Xiaofeng Zhou, “Identification and experimental validation of G protein alpha inhibiting activity polypeptide 2 (GNAI2) as a microRNA-138 target in tongue squamous cell carcinoma,” Human Genetics, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 189–197, 2010.
- Vladimir A. Krutovskikh, and Zdenko Herceg, “Oncogenic microRNAs (OncomiRs) as a new class of cancer biomarkers,” Bioessays, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 894–904, 2010.
- Lu Jiang, Xiqiang Liu, Zujian Chen, Yi Jin, Caroline E. Heidbreder, Antonia Kolokythas, Anxun Wang, Yang Dai, and Xiaofeng Zhou, “MicroRNA-7 targets IGF1R (insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor) in tongue squamous cell carcinoma cells,” Biochemical Journal, vol. 432, no. 1, pp. 199–205, 2010.
- Sichuan Xi, Maocheng Yang, Yongguang Tao, Hong Xu, Jigui Shan, Suzanne Inchauste, Mary Zhang, Leandro Mercedes, Julie A. Hong, Mahadev Rao, and David S. Schrump, “Cigarette Smoke Induces C/EBP-beta-Mediated Activation of miR-31 in Normal Human Respiratory Epithelia and Lung Cancer Cells,” Plos One, vol. 5, no. 10, 2010.
- Wojciech K. Mydlarz, Patrick T. Hennessey, and Joseph A. Califano, “Advances and perspectives in the molecular diagnosis of head and neck cancer,” Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 53–65, 2010.
- Thomas D. Schmittgen, “miR-31: a master regulator of metastasis?,” Future Oncology, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 17–20, 2010.
- Li-Hsin Chen, Kun-Ling Tsai, Yi-Wei Chen, Cheng-Chia Yu, Kuo-Wei Chang, Shi-Hwa Chiou, Hung-Hai Ku, Pen-Yuan Chu, Ling-Ming Tseng, Pin-I Huang, and Wen-Liang Lo, “MicroRNA as a Novel Modulator in Head and Neck Squamous Carcinoma,” Journal of Oncology, vol. 2010, pp. 1–15, 2010.
- Balaji Muralidhar, David Winder, Matthew Murray, Roger Palmer, Nuno Barbosa-Morais, Harpreet Saini, Ian Roberts, Mark Pett, and Nicholas Coleman, “Functional evidence that Drosha overexpression in cervical squamous cell carcinoma affects cell phenotype and microRNA profiles,” Journal Of Pathology, vol. 224, no. 4, pp. 496–507, 2011.
- Sharon Ka-Wai Lee, Yufei Teng, Hoi-Kin Wong, Tk Tsz-Kin Ng, Li Huang, Peng Lei, Kwong-Wai Choy, Yingpeng Liu, Mingzhi Zhang, Dennis Shun-Chiu Lam, Gary Hin-Fai Yam, and Chi-Pui Pang, “MicroRNA-145 Regulates Human Corneal Epithelial Differentiation,” Plos One, vol. 6, no. 6, 2011.
- Katalin Gócze, Katalin Gombos, Gábor Pajkos, Ingrid Magda, Ágoston Ember, Krisztina Juhász, Balázs Patczai, and István Ember, “Impact of microRNAs on molecular epidemiology,” Orvosi Hetilap, vol. 152, no. 16, pp. 633–641, 2011.
- Reza Rahbari, Alisha K. Holloway, Mei He, Elham Khanafshar, Orlo H. Clark, and Electron Kebebew, “Identification of Differentially Expressed MicroRNA in Parathyroid Tumors,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1158–1165, 2011.
- Xiaojun Liu, Yunhui Cheng, Xiuwei Chen, Jian Yang, Ling Xu, and Chunxiang Zhang, “MicroRNA-31 Regulated by the Extracellular Regulated Kinase Is Involved in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Growth via Large Tumor Suppressor Homolog 2,” Journal Of Biological Chemistry, vol. 286, no. 49, pp. 42371–42380, 2011.
- Xiaogang Tan, Wenyan Qin, Liang Zhang, Jie Hang, Baozhong Li, Cuiyan Zhang, Junting Wan, Fang Zhou, Kang Shao, Yimin Sun, Jianping Wu, Xun Zhang, Bin Qiu, Ning Li, Susheng Shi, Xiaoli Feng, Shouhua Zhao, Zhen Wang, Xiaohong Zhao, Zhaoli Chen, Keith Mitchelson, Jing Cheng, Yong Guo, and Jie He, “A 5-MicroRNA Signature for Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Diagnosis and hsa-miR-31 for Prognosis,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 17, no. 21, pp. 6802–6811, 2011.
- Jie Gao, and Qing-Guang Liu, “The role of miR-26 in tumors and normal tissues (Review),” Oncology Letters, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 1019–1023, 2011.
- Nijiro Nohata, Toyoyuki Hanazawa, Naoko Kikkawa, Muradil Mutallip, Lisa Fujmura, Hirofumi Yoshino, Kazumori Kawakami, Takeshi Chiyomaru, Hideki Enokida, Masayuki Nakagawa, Yoshitaka Okamoto, and Naohiko Seki, “Caveolin-1 mediates tumor cell migration and invasion and its regulation by miR-133a in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 209–217, 2011.
- Nijiro Nohata, Toyoyuki Hanazawa, Naoko Kikkawa, Muradil Mutallip, Lisa Fujimura, Hirofumi Yoshino, Kazumori Kawakami, Takeshi Chiyomaru, Hideki Enokida, Masayuki Nakagawa, Yoshitaka Okamoto, and Naohiko Seki, “Caveolin-1 mediates tumor cell migration and invasion and its regulation by miR-133a in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 209–217, 2011.
- Jun Zhang, Wei Cao, Qin Xu, and Wan-tao Chen, “The expression of EMP1 is downregulated in oral squamous cell carcinoma and possibly associated with tumour metastasis,” Journal Of Clinical Pathology, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 25–29, 2011.
- Carmen Chak-Lui Wong, Chun-Ming Wong, Edmund Kwok-Kwun Tung, Sandy Leung-Kuen Au, Joyce Man-Fong Lee, Ronnie Tung-Ping Poon, Kwan Man, and Irene Oi-Lin Ng, “The MicroRNA miR-139 Suppresses Metastasis and Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Down-regulating Rho-Kinase 2,” Gastroenterology, vol. 140, no. 1, pp. 322–331, 2011.
- W. Qin, X. Lu, J. He, H. Wen, J. Cheng, P. Dong, C. Ma, K. Mitchelson, T. Deng, L. Zhang, Y. Sun, X. Feng, and Y. Ding, “MicroRNA-133b is a key promoter of cervical carcinoma development through the activation of the ERK and AKT1 pathways,” Oncogene, vol. 31, no. 36, pp. 4067–4075, 2012.
- Haiyan Guo, Xiaobo Hu, Shengfang Ge, Guanxiang Qian, and Jianjun Zhang, “Regulation of RAP1B by miR-139 suppresses human colorectal carcinoma cell proliferation,” International Journal Of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 1465–1472, 2012.
- Cheng-Ming Hsu, Pai-Mei Lin, Yu-Ming Wang, Zong-Jyun Chen, Sheng-Fung Lin, and Ming-Yu Yang, “Circulating miRNA is a novel marker for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,” Tumor Biology, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1933–1942, 2012.
- Katarina Odar, Emanuela Boštjancic, Nina Gale, Damjan Glavac, and Nina Zidar, “Differential expression of microRNAs miR-21, miR-31, miR-203, miR-125a-5p and miR-125b and proteins PTEN and p63 in verrucous carcinoma of the head and neck,” Histopathology, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 257–265, 2012.
- Wen Xiao, Zhe-Xuan Bao, Chen-Yang Zhang, Xiao-Yun Zhang, Lin-Jun Shi, Zeng-Tong Zhou, and Wei-Wen Jiang, “Upregulation of miR-31*Is Negatively Associated with Recurrent/Newly Formed Oral Leukoplakia,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 6, 2012.
- Yin-Hung Chu, Shu-Ling Tzeng, Chiao-Wen Lin, Ming-Hsien Chien, Mu-Kuan Chen, and Shun-Fa Yang, “Impacts of MicroRNA Gene Polymorphisms on the Susceptibility of Environmental Factors Leading to Carcinogenesis in Oral Cancer,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 6, 2012.
- Yanlei Ma, Peng Zhang, Jianjun Yang, Zhihua Liu, Zhe Yang, and Huanlong Qin, “Candidate microRNA biomarkers in human colorectal cancer: Systematic review profiling studies and experimental validation,” International Journal Of Cancer, vol. 130, no. 9, pp. 2077–2087, 2012.
- Puneet Singh, Patsy S. H. Soon, Jean-Jacques Feige, Olivier Chabre, Jing Ting Zhao, Nadia Cherradi, Enzo Lalli, and Stan B. Sidhu, “Dysregulation of microRNAs in adrenocortical tumors,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, vol. 351, no. 1, pp. 118–128, 2012.
- Sanga Mitra, Smarajit Das, Shaoli Das, Suman Ghosal, and Jayprokas Chakrabarti, “HNOCDB: A comprehensive database of genes and miRNAs relevant to head and neck and oral cancer,” Oral Oncology, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 117–119, 2012.
- Chung-Ji Liu, Shu-Chun Lin, Cheng-Chieh Yang, Hui-Wen Cheng, and Kuo-Wei Chang, “Exploiting salivary miR-31 as a clinical biomarker of oral squamous cell carcinoma,” Head And Neck-Journal For The Sciences And Specialties Of The Head And Neck, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 219–224, 2012.
- Hsi-Feng Tu, Chung-Ji Liu, Che-Lun Chang, Pei-Wen Wang, Shou-Yen Kao, Cheng-Chieh Yang, En-Hao Yu, Shu-Chun Lin, and Kuo-Wei Chang, “The Association between Genetic Polymorphism and the Processing Efficiency of miR-149 Affects the Prognosis of Patients with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 12, 2012.
- Ondrej Slaby, Julie Bienertova-Vasku, Marek Svoboda, and Rostislav Vyzula, “Genetic polymorphisms and microRNAs: new direction in molecular epidemiology of solid cancer,” Journal Of Cellular And Molecular Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 8–21, 2012.
- Bogumil Kaczkowski, Marya Morevati, Maria Rossing, Finn Cilius, and Bodil Norrild, “A Decade of Global mRNA and miRNA Profiling of HPV-Positive Cell Lines and Clinical Specimens.,” The open virology journal, vol. 6, pp. 216–31, 2012.
- Raquel E. Rodríguez, “Morphine and microRNA activity: Is there a relation with addiction?,” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 3, 2012.
- João A. R. Brito, Carolina C. Gomes, André L. S. Guimarães, Kelma Campos, and Ricardo S. Gomez, “Relationship between microRNA expression levels and histopathological features of dysplasia in oral leukoplakia,” Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 2013.
- Joanna Janiszewska, Marcin Szaumkessel, and Krzysztof Szyfter, “microRNAs are important players in head and neck carcinoma: A review,” Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2013.
- Chenpeng Zhang, Jinlu Tong, and Gang Huang, “Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyl Transferase (Nampt) Is a Target of MicroRNA-26b in Colorectal Cancer Cells,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Priyanka Sharma, Anoop Saraya, Prerna Gupta, and Rinu Sharma, “Decreased levels of circulating and tissue miR-107 in human esophageal cancer,” Biomarkers, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 322–330, 2013.
- Y-Z Kuo, Y-H Tai, H-I Lo, Y-L Chen, H-C Cheng, W-Y Fang, S-H Lin, C-L Yang, S-T Tsai, and L-W Wu, “MiR-99a exerts anti-metastasis through inhibiting myotubularin-related protein 3 expression in oral cancer,” Oral Diseases, 2013.
- Lu Zhang, Zhi-Jun Sun, Yansong Bian, and Ashok B. Kulkarni, “MicroRNA-135b acts as a tumor promoter by targeting the hypoxia-inducible factor pathway in genetically defined mouse model of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,” Cancer Letters, vol. 331, no. 2, pp. 230–238, 2013.
- Qi Wang, Huihuan Tang, Shanshan Yin, and Chao Dong, “Downregulation of microRNA-138 enhances the proliferation, migrationand invasion of cholangiocarcinoma cells through the upregulation of RhoC/p-ERK/MMP-2/MMP-9,” Oncology Reports, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 2046–2052, 2013.
- Volker Gassling, Jochen Hampe, Yahya Açil, Jan Hinrich Braesen, Jörg Wiltfang, and Robert Häsler, “Disease-Associated miRNA-mRNA Networks in Oral Lichen Planus,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 5, 2013.
- Angela B. Y. Hui, Brian O'Sullivan, John Waldron, Patrick Gullane, Jonathan C. Irish, Kelvin Chan, Fei-Fei Liu, Alice Lin, Wei Xu, Levi Waldron, Bayardo Perez-Ordonez, Ilan Weinreb, Wei Shi, Jeff Bruce, and Shao Hui Huang, “Potentially prognostic miRNAs in HPV-associated oropharyngeal carcinoma,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 2154–2162, 2013.
- Xiaoxiang Guan, Erich M. Sturgis, Xicheng Song, Zhensheng Liu, Adel K. El-Naggar, Qingyi Wei, and Guojun Li, “Pre-microRNA variants predict HPV16-positive tumors and survival in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx,” Cancer Letters, vol. 330, no. 2, pp. 233–240, 2013.
- Maria Hatziapostolou, Christos Polytarchou, and Dimitrios Iliopoulos, “miRNAs link metabolic reprogramming to oncogenesis,” Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2013.
- Si-Yi Zhang, Zhong-Ming Lu, Liang-Si Chen, Xiao-Ning Luo, Ping-Jiang Ge, Xin-Han Song, Shao-Hua Chen, and Yi-Long Wu, “Supracricoid partial laryngectomy cricohyoidoepiglottopexy (SCPL-CHEP) versus vertical partial laryngectomy for the treatment of glottic carcinoma,” European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, vol. 270, no. 3, pp. 1027–1034, 2013.
- Xicheng Song, Erich M. Sturgis, Jun Liu, Lei Jin, Zhongqiu Wang, Caiyun Zhang, Qingyi Wei, and Guojun Li, “MicroRNA Variants Increase the Risk of HPV-Associated Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oropharynx in Never Smokers,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- Rui-Si Xu, Xiao-Dong Wu, Si-Qi Zhang, Chang-Feng Li, Lei Yang, Dan-Dan Li, Bao-Gang Zhang, Ying Zhang, Jing-Peng Jin, and Bin Zhang, “The tumor suppressor gene RhoBTB1 is a novel target of miR-31 in human colon cancer,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 676–682, 2013.
- Bindu Menon, Jennifer Sinden, Meghan Franzo-Romain, and Raman Bhadradri Botta, “Regulation of LH Receptor mRNA Binding Protein by miR-122 in Rat Ovaries,” Endocrinology, vol. 154, no. 12, pp. 4826–4834, 2013.
- Hana Polanska, Martina Raudenska, Jaromir Gumulec, Marketa Sztalmachova, Vojtech Adam, Rene Kizek, and Michal Masarik, “Clinical significance of head and neck squamous cell cancer biomarkers,” Oral Oncology, 2013.
- Hongjun Xie, Shengyun Huang, Wengang Li, Hongbo Zhao, Tianqi Zhang, and Dongsheng Zhang, “Upregulation of Src homology phosphotyrosyl phosphatase 2 (Shp2) expression in oral cancer and knockdown of Shp2 expression inhibits tumor cell viability and invasion in vitro,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2013.
- Eldo T. Verghese, Ruth Drury, Caroline A. Green, Deborah L. Holliday, Xiaomei Lu, Claire Nash, Valerie Speirs, James L. Thorne, Helene H. Thygesen, Alexandre Zougman, Mark A. Hull, Andrew M. Hanby, and Thomas A. Hughes, “MiR-26b is down-regulated in carcinoma-associated fibroblasts from ER-positive breast cancers leading to enhanced cell migration and invasion,” Journal of Pathology, vol. 231, no. 3, pp. 388–399, 2013.
- Patricia Severino, Holger Bruggemann, Flavia Maziero Andreghetto, Carme Camps, Maria de Fatima Garrido Klingbeil, Welbert Oliveira de Pereira, Renata Machado Soares, Raquel Moyses, Victor Wuensch-Filho, Monica Beatriz Mathor, Fabio Daumas Nunes, Jiannis Ragoussis, and Eloiza Helena Tajara, “MicroRNA expression profile in head and neck cancer: HOX-cluster embedded microRNA-196a and microRNA-10b dysregulation implicated in cell proliferation,” Bmc Cancer, vol. 13, 2013.
- Huijun Zhang, Xin Lv, Hongcheng Liu, Weijia Du, Wenyong Zhou, Xiaofeng Chen, Ke Fei, Hui Zheng, Mingchuan Zhao, Zhongwei Lv, Xiaoping Zhang, Xiong Qin, Heyong Wang, Shaohua Wang, and Jinmei Su, “MiR-138 inhibits tumor growth through repression of EZH2 in non-small cell lung cancer,” Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 56–65, 2013.
- Xiayu Hua, Hao Wu, Zheng Li, and Shangping Ren, “Enhancing throughput of the Hadoop Distributed File System for interaction-intensive tasks,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 74, no. 8, pp. 2770–2779, 2014.
- Chun-Ping Wu, Liang Zhou, Hong-Li Gong, Huai-Dong Du, Jie Tian, Shan Sun, and Jin-Yan Li, “Establishment and characterization of a novel HPV-negative laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma cell line, FD-LSC-1, with missense and nonsense mutations of TP53 in the DNA-binding domain,” Cancer Letters, vol. 342, no. 1, pp. 92–103, 2014.
- Yu Zhao, Jie Huang, Li Zhang, Ying Qu, Jianfang Li, Beiqin Yu, Min Yan, Yingyan Yu, Bingya Liu, and Zhenggang Zhu, “MiR-133b is frequently decreased in gastric cancer and its overexpression reduces the metastatic potential of gastric cancer cells,” Bmc Cancer, vol. 14, 2014.
- Gang Wan, Weidong Xie, Zhenyan Liu, Wei Xu, Yuanzhi Lao, Nunu Huang, Kai Cui, Meijian Liao, Jie He, Yuyang Jiang, Burton B Yang, Hongxi Xu, Naihan Xu, and Yaou Zhang, “Hypoxia-induced MIR155 is a potent autophagy inducer by targeting multiple players in the MTOR pathway,” Autophagy, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 70–79, 2014.
- Y. K. Cheah, R. W. Cheng, S. K. Yeap, C. H. Khoo, and H. S. See, “Analysis of TP53 gene expression and p53 level of human hypopharyngeal FaDu (HTB-43) head and neck cancer cell line after microRNA-181a inhibition,” Genetics and Molecular Research, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1679–1683, 2014.